- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Responsible for partnering with sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.
- Establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction.
- Strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills.
- Work within an account team to develop and grow deeper partnerships with clients.
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns.
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity.
- Derive in-market research and insights to develop opportunities to improve products and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with product, measurement, marketing, and engineering teams to build scalable solutions.
- Develop strategic frameworks for account growth thinking short & long term.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies.
- Experience working with SQL or statistics packages such as Stata/R/SPSS/MATLAB.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and vertical communication
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple work streams at a time with high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data preferred
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer service
- Passion for social media and general knowledge of advertising industry
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in digital media industry preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do