- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
As an Associate Producer / Project Manager on the retail demo team, you’ll wear many hats of all sizes as you contribute to the team, our objectives and our work in essential and rewarding ways. You will work with lead producer(s) to support and shepherd projects from brief to concept to prototype and launch. You will help develop, communicate, and execute project plans, help manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, and work with disciplines ranging from creative teams, copy and print producers, go-to-market teams, product marketing manager and localization. You’ll help manage agencies, vendors, and closely monitor and communicate out timelines and dependencies.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Manage and help manage multiple projects, tasks, and dependencies from end to end. Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
• You’ll be expected to be able to contribute to creative briefs and manage collaborative creative teams and provide deliverable oversight.
• Help maintain multiple project timelines through the tasking and sharing of concise and clear action item meeting notes while helping to support collaborative and unified team efforts both in the US and globally.
• Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
- Film/video Degree preferred, previous experience in production or post facility required
Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility:
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
- Project management
- Agency and vendor management
- Knowledge of video, animation, motion graphics, audio finishing, and multiple format deliverables
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with UX, UI, and content teams
- Coordinating work for international input and execution
- Ability to use data based learnings to assist team in driving improvements
Specific Tools or Applications Experience:
- Google Drive, Smartsheet,, knowledge of video / audio / photo editing software will be helpful
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: