AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Copywriter candidates for an amazing long-term opportunity. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand.
Are you a writer who communicates concisely but thinks big? A meticulous wordsmith with the ability to distill complex information into simple relevant messages? If so, let’s chat.
We’re seeking a natural storyteller with integrated marketing experience. A copywriter who drives the development of powerful, engaging copy. Someone who enjoys executing creative strategies and solutions.
The right candidate understands how to create work across multiple channels. Direct mail, digital, print, social—we want to see it all. Please include portfolio link with application.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Is self-organized and manages multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- Maintains awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
- Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas
- Writes original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
What you’ll do to help make a difference:
- Possess a positive attitude and readily partner with all types of people.
- Be just as comfortable with a clever headline as you are with longer copy.
- Have a clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt your writing style.
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to create powerful work.
- Handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Understand the benefits of process and use it to your advantage.
Bachelor’s degree or military experience
At least 4 years of marketing copywriting experience.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.