You will be a team member of the Digital Marketing Analytics team, working in the data sciences area, with specific focus on Digital Marketing business problems.
You’ll be responsible for supporting analytics that drive business optimizations across the customer end-to-end journey. This role will support the full cycle of an experiment (from data-driven hypothesis generation to test design to analysis and interpretation) while also innovating on experimental methodologies that allow us to obtain meaningful results.
You should have hands-on technical experience in statistics, predictive modeling, and other data sciences, as well as extensive experience in developing data-sets for data science projects. The position requires superb communication and advanced analytical skills.
Job Role and Responsibility:
• You will support Digital Marketing and work independently in building models across a multitude of projects, such as B2B funnel analysis, forecasting, lead scoring and campaign sequencing, and attribution modeling, using R, Python, or other language/machine learning libraries. Develop and maintain reports on the effectiveness of models.
• You will be a strategic partner and work with business stakeholders on identifying analytic needs, and develop analytic solutions that are actionable (from a business perspective) & deployable (from a systems perspective).
• You will develop deep knowledge of company data assets, extract and prepare data for modeling from Hadoop and Enterprise Databases, using SQL and other tools, deriving and sharing insights from visualizations, correlations, and other statistics with the greater analytics team. The insights would be used to shape the decision-making in Digital Marketing.
• You will improve code portfolios across SQL, R, or Python for increased process efficiency, drive innovation by developing new experimentation methodologies, statistical techniques, and causal-inference approaches that could sharpen our marketing decision-making process.
• Total Indicative Experience: 4-7 Years (or equivalent education) with experience in Digital Marketing specifically.
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the primary data science tool-sets: R, SAS, SPSS, Python, and models such as ARIMA.
• Hands-on experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI.
• Experience using advanced analytics techniques to tackle digital marketing business problems, such as, pre-funnel behavior analysis to predict insights in the digital journey prior to web form conversions, insights across tactics, multi-touch attribution, campaign sequencing, ROI analysis for paid campaign efficacy, and forecasting for pipeline metrics.
• Working knowledge of methods such as regression, cohort analysis, hypothesis testing, cluster analysis with hands-on experience translating raw data from relational databases and Hadoop into modeling data sets (using Excel, SQL, SAS, or other coding tools) is desired.
• Good business & technical communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to explain and present analytics concepts to non-technical audiences. Ability to establish & cultivate relationships with all stakeholders.
• Proven project management and organizational skills. Ability to effectively prioritize time, manage expectations, and deliverables. A self-starter, who proactively looks for new and better ways of doing things. Shows drive, passion, and a sense of ownership.
• Graduate degree in Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Statistics, or related fields is strongly preferred. Equivalent on-the-job experience okay (ideal experience is with high-tech enterprise B2B industry, or experience from a reputed analytics firm doing similar work).