- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- $50-58/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is partnering with an innovative FinTech organization in McLean, VA or Richmond, VA to find a Training Developer for a 6-month contract, with likelihood to extend from there. This Training Developer will support the Retail Bank Data Transformation team, which owns manage product development that’s focused on the modernization of data moving onto the company’s new data platforms.
For quick apply please send your resume & portfolio to email@example.com.
- Work closely with Team Lead to create training strategy for this LOB
- Work independently to execute on that strategy to enable analytics in our data transformation and cloud adoption journey
- Create/update internal content for Retail Bank
- Research/review resources for training, content, documentation, both internal and external, for assimilation, avoiding redundancy, and exploring opportunities for collaboration/bi-directional contribution
- Partner with Enterprise(central) training teams, and those within other LOB’s
- Engage with associates in various job families to understand new training needs and opportunities to improve existing training/content
What should you bring to the table?
- Proficiency in analytical/technical subject matter
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts
- Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction
- Familiarity with AWS, Confluence, JIRA and GitHub will be helpful to the success of this person, however not required
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR