We have a great project to get your foot in the door of a leading beauty company in San Francisco. This is a 4 month project, onsite, 40 hours a week!
**In order to be considered for this role, you must have a strong portfolio showing off your Social Media design skills and the following skillsets.
We are looking for a strong Graphic Designer / Art Dirctor fo focus on and develop a strong social media presence ensuring consistency across all campaigns and to develop strategic marketing campaign concepts. This role supports in integration of art direction and design across all channels including, but not limited to: window animations, magazine print, print collateral/direct mail, in-store graphics and event materials. Develops visual design standards for brand animations for social channels!
This role will give you the opportunity to work cross-functionally to develop creative concepts for robust 360 client experience. Partners with Content Production to align on appropriate talent to ensure accurate execution of creative vision. Including but not limited to photography, retouching, illustration, typographic development. In addition, you will manage 1 direct report to ensure projects track to schedule, creative adheres to vision and executes properly. Assign workload and responsibilities to team in thoughtful manner to develop direct report and build effective creative team.
To be set up for success, you should have:
• 5+ years of creative experience
• Passion for design and art direction
• Knowledge and experience in retail space
• Understanding of photography and knowledge of relevant industry talent
• Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, environmental graphics, production process
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.