- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
Fulfillment Production Coordinator
Job Title: Fulfillment Production Coordinator Experience Requirements
- :1-5 years of experience in a print, mail, or fulfillment production environment Description
- Provide project coordination and fulfillment oversight, specifically manage the fulfillment project schedule.
- Collaborate between clients and communications consultants, facilitate project meetings/discussion, oversee lifecycle compliance and provide guidance to ensure project objectives are met.
- Execute project tasks and activities as directed by the customer.
- Supervise accurate assembly and timely fulfill delivery of various mass communications.
- Consult with department clients to manage incoming projects/mailings
- Meet with team members to plan, design, and negotiate schedules and deadlines
- Consult with external mail services and distribution houses for present and future mass communications
- Review literature requests to ensure appropriate materials are ordered, distributed and received using cost-effective measures.
- Employ job tracking software that influences the outcome of production. Impart relevant information to applicable project and/or program stakeholders.
- Review processes that ensure department activities are consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Manage multiple assignments and coordinate diverse projects under hard deadlines.
- Skills :Must be able to work effectively with all levels of staff on-site and virtually.
- Must be able to work effectively with others and have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to adjust communication style to different audiences.
- Must be able to give and accept feedback on work.
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Ability to orchestrate the solutions and compromises required to meet the communications needs of the stakeholder/customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing abilities
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time Minimum experience
- 1-5 years in a print, mail, or fulfillment production environment
- Experience using Mail Merge with Microsoft office software
- Work in an environment that required problem solving and attention to detail
- Work in an environment that required fast efficient use of hands with excellent manual dexterity
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.