Seeking a Senior Production Designer in SF!
This client is looking for an experienced production designer to bring the live event experience to life through our marketing creative. You will play a key role in ensuring a consistent look, tone and feel for our creative across channels, including email, display, social and other channels. You're a proactive problem-solver and a natural collaborator. You have a fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience with illustration and digital design. You're comfortable developing and refining on a wide range of creative projects from presentation decks and one pagers, to emails and paid ads. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. This role will report into the Art Director.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
● You are the lead production designer for this in-house creative Studio on a range of design deliverables for various marketing initiatives across channels
● Partner with graphic designers, copywriters, producers, developers, and others to execute first-class work
● Solve end-to-end visual problems with an eye on brand and performance
● Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables.
● Prepare final brand assets for global distribution including logos, icons, patterns, and other artwork.
● Use various tools in order to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets.
Education, Skills and Experience:
● Digitally savvy - understanding of current landscape
● Attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
● Understanding of performance design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
● Excellent typography and layout skills
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
● Experience using design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results is a plus
● Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
● Fan of live events is a plus
● Please include a link to your portfolio
● 4+ years experience of production design for digital agency or in-house
● Portfolio showing a range of work across different media