- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We’re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers, and marketers to plan and create the content for one of the Integrity teams.
You're perfect for this role if you're able to plan and write content for interactive web and mobile interfaces, product tours, transactional emails, and more. You apply consistent standards to elevate the overall quality of our work and employ design thinking and empathy for user experience while engaging in both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. Lastly, you thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature, and other content throughout the experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the company voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides, or product launch content.
- UX writing or product content strategy experience
- Marketing and support content development experience
- Have experience translating technical concepts to language everyone can understand
- Creating content processes and improving systems
- Please also share your portfolio or examples of your writing.
- Bachelor's in English, Marketing, Communications, Information Sciences, or other related fields
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do