Our client is a large financial institution in Iselin, New Jersey and they are looking for a Digital Art Director to join their team for a 6+ month contract. This Digital Art Director role is 40 hour a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Digital Art Director must be familiar with working in an agile environments and will be responsible for design of digital and print marketing materials and is capable of handling multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced in-house design environment. The Art Director will be responsible for creating innovative solutions for B2B and B2C markets. This Art Director must possess a sophisticated aesthetic sense that works across multiple digital and print media, a dedication to innovation and a love for the convergence of design and technology. Our ideal candidate will have a portfolio of work that combines strong concepts and usability with an engaging storytelling experience. Reporting to the Manager, Design, this candidate will design a wide variety of projects. There must be a focus on bringing our Business Partners’ sales and marketing goals to life in the most engaging ways possible to help drive business results.
- Collaborate with Strategy, Writers, Project Managers, Production, UX and Development to conceptualize, design and refine Marketing assets including digital, email, print, data visualization and video/animation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new technologies.
- Embrace a continuous improvement mindset, applying learnings from past programs to ongoing work. • Leverage industry best practices for creation of materials.
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to the role
- Share accountability for the success of the work product as measured by program KPIs.
- Must be trained or have experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia/Motion Graphics/3D or related discipline from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 3-6 years of digital and print design experience.
- Ability to develop strategically-based conceptual ideas and execute against them to create innovative digital/multimedia solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
- Understanding of best practices in motion graphics, 3D, web design, eMail and user interface/information architecture conventions, brand identity and print/advertising design.
- Superb information design abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills: excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating concept work across a range of platforms.
- Understanding of the latest design trends, an interest in exploring and pushing creative boundaries and the ability to think about design beyond the screen and print.
- Ability to balance great design with short deadlines.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with writers, developers, planners, strategists, other team members and business partners.
- A positive approach is essential.
- Software expertise including: Adobe CC, Final Cut, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office.