We are looking for an Insights and Visualization Analyst to join our team!
The Insights and Visualization Analyst gathers, structures, and analyzes data from primarily Adobe Analytics to provide insight on data trends and anomalies and to develop insights about digital customer engagement.
This role is 100% remote and can sit anywhere in the U.S.
Hours are 40 a week, role is long term indefinite.
• Perform advanced analytics that describe the usage of digital channels
• Develop advanced visualizations that describe the usage of digital channels
• Develop clear and concise presentations that may be used for a wide range of audiences from stakeholders to executives
• Create insights and visualizations from stakeholder or project manager requirements
• Analyze website and mobile data on traffic sources and patterns, customer behavior, and customer experience
• Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes, and marketing initiatives
• Utilize Analysis Workspace, Domo, or other BI tools to build dashboards for end-user and executive audiences. Interpret data needs from ad hoc business questions, understanding how data will drive business outcomes.
• 3+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics tools such as Workspace, Reportbuilder, reports, or data warehouse
• 3+ years working Clicktale
• 3+ years’ experience building pages, cards and visualizations in Domo
• Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, manage competing demands/multiple projects, a strong sense of urgency, and follow-thru in addressing issues
• 1+ years' experience with R, Python, SQL, or other data science tools
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience successfully developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics. Thorough understanding of Analytics dimensions and report suite configuration.
• Deep understanding of the Marketing channels / Campaign tracking in Adobe
• Experience in programming languages like Python, or ideally statistical languages like R