- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Aquent's Client is looking for a marketer who will help drive awareness and new customer acquisition in K12 school districts. This role will involve running events and managing national sponsorships, which are crucial to the Edu team in order to build relationships with policy makers and KOFs (key opinion formers), generate awareness and understanding of our products among influential members of the edtech community and help drive change in the industry.
- Evaluate/audit the team’s current event calendar and organizations we sponsor
- Develop criteria to evaluate new sponsorships
- Define what a successful sponsorship/partnership looks like, including impact metrics
- Put together 2020 K12 sponsorship strategy
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with the organizations we sponsor
- Run company presence at third party events
- Act as the connection between the sales reps and the organizations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A passion for education, especially around education technology
- Ability to manage projects with a range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty.
- 2-4+ years of work experience.
- Required level of education is a Bachelor's degree.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: