Leading Entertainment Client is looking for a Senior Digital Designer for a long term position with extension possible up to 18 months
Senior Designer will have 5+ years of experience working as a Web Front-End Designer, Digital Marketing Designer or similar role.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and final file prep for all things digital including web based marketing landing pages, rich media displays and lifecycle email campaigns. Must have advanced proficiency in PhotoShop, manipulating key art quickly with meticulous attention to detail. As well as a seasoned graphic designer with understanding of messaging strategy, typography layout and hierarchy.
Candidates with experience in entertainment and lifestyle brands are a plus.
● Create digital assets for developers and marketing stakeholders
● Collaborating with marketing and web engineers to align on deliverables and timing
● Ability to translate wire-frames and feedback into impactful front end designs
● Precise file naming and asset compression
● Contribute to brain-storming and solution based collaborative conversations
● Keep the design standards of the artistic team at the highest possible level
● Strong team building skills and is able to motivate, nurture and develop Designers.
● Ability to work well within a team environment and be able to take direction from Art Director and Creative Director
● Drive conceptualization of assigned projects from Art Directors and Creative Directors to ensure delivery of innovative and quality design