Partner Community Manager - B2B
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and is on-site in Redlands, CA. Our client will assist with relocation.
Our client maintains and builds a vibrant community of more than 2500 companies around the world. Providing timely information, fostering partner engagement, and attracting new partners are critical to the success of the overall program. They are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join their team.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, online content management, public relations, and promotional events, they would like to meet you. The ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all partner community communications.
- Drive Strategic Innovation. Create, implement, and monitor partner engagement strategies through communication campaigns across various digital channels.
- Tell the Story. Organize and participate in events to build community and grow program awareness. Manage the Partner Information Portal and team with marketing on external facing web pages.
- Collaborate with Internal and External Stakeholders. Coordinate with Marketing, Creative Labs, and Communications teams to execute campaigns and events, ensuring consistency. Build relationships with partners, potential partners, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Be creative. Develop and curate partner content for training, marketing, and sales (Presentations, Case Studies, etc.). Document and promote programs and projects within the Partner team.
- Drive results. Direct a recruiting strategy for prospective partners. Lead partner-focused events and advisory boards, engaging with partner program managers to create compelling meeting agendas and venues, and capturing event material and feedback.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a community manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify, track, and interpret relevant community metrics, website traffic, and online customer engagement metrics
- Hands on experience with marketing channels, online marketing and social media management for brands
- Familiarity and good comfort level with technology, software, hardware or GIS technology
- Demonstrated success in presentations to technical audiences
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Enjoys dynamic environments and change management