- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
This is a full-service video production & content strategy agency, seeking a social video producer who can shape effective and engaging video narratives, both during pre- and post-production, for the brand's social channels.
Social producer will be responsible for creating social video content for the brand's social media channels. They will see videos through from conception to delivery. This will include video scripting, creating production plans for international crews to execute, and working with editors to shape narratives and bring video vision to life.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop platform-specific video concepts for social media
- Research and book locations and users to feature in our videos and handle all talent prep
- Create video briefs for international crews and editors to follow, including scripting for both talent and sound-off social video copy
- Strong copywriting skills (and clips/samples to back it up)
- 2 years minimum creating branded social video content for YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Knowledge of platform-specific video best practices (YouTube vs Facebook vs Instagram)
- Ideal candidate would be someone who perhaps worked on social content at media company or editorial brand (Buzzfeed, Refinery 29, Vox etc.).
- Journalism degree
- Experience creating social video content for a global audience (specifically India)
- Experience working with graphics designers to create graphics packages
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: