Large Media and Entertainment brand in Century City, CA is seeking a Commercial Administrtor to join their team. This is a 1-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The Commercial Administrator edits and prepares the daily commercial logs for air. The Administrator communicates with multiple departments to schedule programming and other elements, and ensures that commercials air in accordance with agency instructions.
- Match ordered commercials to agency instructions. Verify dates, products, and all other parameters as indicated. Contact agencies to request any missing instructions or media, or resolve discrepancies. Enter copy instructions accurately into the traffic system and use designated reports to verify accuracy.
- Interface with Sales Administration and Sales via established reporting procedures to notify of any missing instructions or media, or other discrepancies. Prepare daily missing copy reports for Sales and Sales Coordination.
- Develop and prepare daily logs. Work with other departments to correctly schedule programming information, commercials, promo spots, billboards, and other elements.
- Gather and enter programming and format information into the traffic system, verify accuracy, and resolve conflicting
- Prior Commercial Administration/Agency/Traffic experience helpful.
- Microsoft Excel experience a plus.
Required Education: Relevant experience