AQUENT is supporting a global skin care brand in their search for a data-driven CRM/Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is a long-term FT Freelance position based in NYC 40hours/week with subsidized health benefits!
The CRM & Data Driven Marketing Coordinator will work across end-to-end email, direct mail, and loyalty. The role will be focused on driving customer engagement and retention through email newsletters, personalized communications, loyalty and lifecycle touch-points, and direct mail. The role ensures that all email and direct mail marketing initiatives are planned out, aligned with larger brand and category strategies, executed on time, and in accordance with short term business needs and established metrics. Included in campaign management is conception, creative direction, and production, deployment, tracking, and analyzing reporting to make informed decisions about future strategy.
The coordinator will report to the Digital Marketing lead on the data-driven digital strategy and activation on the brand’s online properties including .com and CRM. The Digital Marketing Lead owns three facets of the US Digital business – Social Media, Content Strategy, and CRM. The consultant role will primarily assist on the following:
CRM & Consumer Data Acquisition:
• Develop consumer rich data acquisition strategies to reach annual consumer name acquisition goals
• Oversight of ESP in executing email and direct mail communications
• Create and maintain email deployment calendar (i.e. email content aligning to product marketing and brand messaging priorities)
• Work with CRM agency to implement customer email segmentation strategy
• Ensure that through our segmentation strategy, emails are being deployed to the correct customer groups at the correct frequency.
• Monitor any deliverability issues, escalating to ESP deliverability team when necessary.
• Monitor email deliverability, escalating issues to ESP deliverability team when necessary
• Set ambitions email database name collection goals and implement strategies to meet or exceed goals.
• Manage CRM budget
• 1-2 Years Experience managing enterprise Email Services Provider (ESPs) and CRM platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Oracle Responsys , Bronto
• Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
• A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
• Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
• Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skill
• Experience and passion for obtaining and utilizing rich consumer data in accordance with US privacy standards
• Strong presentation skills. Ability to present to senior level stakeholders.
• Highly collaborative
• Excellent project management skills
• Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint