In this design studio that is part of large tech org, we have several design teams working on a variety of search segments. We are in need of a UI/UX designer to support one of them.
This candidate must have strong visual design skills, with a background in visual or graphic design. They would be reporting to the Maps and Local design lead and working closely with the team designers. May cross-collaborate with other design teams working on shared ideas.
• (Crucial) 3-5+ years of UI/UX and work related experience required.
• (Crucial) Have a good understanding of UX(user experience, web, and mobile interaction patterns). Strong visual/UI design skills.
• (Crucial) Proficiency in standard design software. (i.e. Sketch. We are a Mac studio.)
• Excellent communication and project management skills required.
• Ability to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
• Must have the ability to understand technical issues and communicate information effectively.
• Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies(e.g. HTML, CSS) is a plus.
• Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is important.
• Portfolio review required. Bachelor's degree in HCI, Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.