Our client is a large innovative bank in Chicago, IL and they are looking for a UX Designer to join their commercial cards team for a contract to hire opportunity. This UX Designer is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
The User Experience (UX) Designer will be responsible for designing and helping to execute the development process across various commercial card reporting products, specifically providing input and expertise on the usability and design for various online platform. The UX Designer will collaborate with Business and IT partners to develop design parameters, visual representations and wireframes for all new product functionality. This UX Designer should have strong interaction design capabilities, a systems design thinker, such as refining and designing design systems, a quick learner and passionate about design. They will be responsible for all stages of UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
UX Design Skills:
- UX Designer 3-6 years experience
- Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, absolute comfort working with HTML and CSS, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base
- Exposure to usability testing and user research