- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's Client, a TOP social media company, is looking for an experienced integrated digital marketing manager to join the growing digital marketing & media practice for approx. 12 months or longer. The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted, and innovative digital marketer with a strong background in digital channel strategy including brand campaigns, web, channel operations, campaign execution, analytics, and experience successfully working with cross-functional teams. This person is not afraid to think big and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This individual thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
- Audience Segmentation: Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in context of the customer journey and user flow
- Creative: Understand and communicate basic design principles to create breakthrough creative in partnership with our brand design team
- Media: Build integrated media and digital strategy & plans across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of products, apps, and services.
- Website: Maintain a deep understanding of website experiences and recommend unique opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology that may drive or influence execution
- SEO: Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations
- Define measurement plan: Align measurement approach with desired campaign objectives
- Collaborate and influence: Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects. Be the trusted partner to our internal and regional marketing teams.
- Execute flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget
- Strong communication skills: Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholder to outline plans, process, and results.
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budges
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Experience with Ads Manager, running display and programmatic campaigns, content management systems, and resposive web best practices
- Bachelor degree
- 8+ years of experience as a digital marketing manager in house or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do