- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Provide project management support for go-to-market programs, helping functional teams focus on-time, on-budget, and successful launches.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings and communications, including setting meeting agendas, organizing note logs, documenting processes, and assigning action items.
- Prepare teams for key decision points, such as executive reviews and steering committee discussions.
- Build launch project plans, manage milestones, identify dependencies, and shore up gaps.
- Establish positive, working partnerships with key stakeholders including merchandising, marketing, product, engineering, UX, legal, operations, support, etc.
- Continually optimize team processes for scalability and efficiency.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years project management, marketing, and/or product management expertise.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully project managing end-to-end product or program launches for global companies.
- Familiarity with trends in the mobile retail industry (apps, games and/or media and entertainment).
- Experience working with various digital marketing channels.
- Understanding of large scale content management systems and infrastructure.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, with superb communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and collaborate with cross-functional partners without authority.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and able to take initiative with little direction.
- Naturally curious, analytical thinker with strong influencing skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: