- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Analyze workload, creative demands and predict resource needs in terms of project quantity, complexity, and due dates of deliverables.
- Collaborate with creative leaders and marketing partners to make decisions regarding operational activities, resource plans, and strategic sourcing goals.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of processes within the team and apply improvements as needed.
- Forecast creative capacity based on completion dates and changing priorities
- Identify and mitigate risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Manage client and internal expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Channel / Projects will include :: Direct Mail, Digital Lead Generation w/ Social posts and Display ads, Content Marketing - external paid media, optimizing pages and experience, Email
- Experience expectations:
- Diligent and detail-oriented, with excellent organizational, project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of project management, creative development, and business workflows
- Excels at managing and prioritizing high volumes of work
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR