Relocation assistance is available. Our client is looking for an energetic, intellectually curious Associate Manager working on our Immediate Consumption team, who can hit the ground running and deliver against our mission. The position reports to the Senior Brand Manager and is located out of our Boston, MA office, with some time also spent at our corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MA (approx. 75% in Boston office). This role is focused primarily on marketing initiatives that support our Immediate Consumption Channels (Convenience & Gas, and Food Away From Home). The position would be responsible for maximizing the business in these key channels through thorough analysis and oversight of the 4 P’s (product mix, pricing, promotion, placement) specific to these channels.
A Day in the Life of the Associate Brand Manager:
- Develop annual brand marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the Immediate Consumption portfolio.
- Develop brand marketing personnel through coaching, appropriate supervision, and feedback;
- Manage the agency/third parties that support the business, as appropriate.
- Monitor and report on brand performance monthly to senior marketing and corporate management.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and direction to translate strategy into tactics and action.
- Monitor all competitive activity and recommend actions as necessary to ensure achievement of revenue and market share goals.
- Drive the Commercialization Strategies & Tactics for New Product Launches.
- Provides insights & recommendations to the development of the Long Range Plan.
- Leads the Charter & Basis for Interest (BFI) process for new business opportunities including cost savings initiatives.
What We Are Looking For:
Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience; previous marketing experience working directly with C&G and FAFH channels is preferred
- Must possess a working knowledge of brand marketing practices and principles.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and cross-functional project management abilities.
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Dog Friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen with espresso machine
- Waterfront views
- Collaborative workspace
- Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square