Relocation assistance is available. Our client believes that their colleagues are their best assets and offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver quality products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can grow, own, live and drive your career every day, this opportunity is for you!
The Brand Marketing Team is comprised of passionate marketers driven to build demand for the simple, honest goodness of the product. We are looking for an energetic, intellectually curious Senior Brand Manager working on our Immediate Consumption team, who can hit the ground running and deliver against our mission.
The position reports to the VP, Marketing and is located out of our Boston, MA office, (in the Seaport District) with some time also spent at the corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MA (approx. 75% in Boston office).
This role is focused primarily on marketing initiatives that support our Immediate Consumption Channels (Convenience & Gas, and Food Away From Home); the role would look to maximize our business in these key channels through thorough analysis and oversight of the 4 P’s (product mix, pricing, promotion, placement) specific to these channels.
A Day in the Life of the Senior Brand Manager:
- Develop annual brand marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the Immediate Consumption portfolio.
- Develop brand marketing personnel through coaching, appropriate supervision, and feedback; role will likely have 1 direct report.
- Manage the agency/third parties that support the business, as appropriate.
- Monitor and report on brand performance monthly to senior marketing and corporate management.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and direction to translate strategy into tactics and action.
- Monitor all competitive activity and recommend actions as necessary to ensure achievement of revenue and market share goals.
- Drive the Commercialization Strategies & Tactics for New Product Launches.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the development of the Long Range Plan.
- Lead the Charter & Basis for Interest (BFI) process for new business opportunities including cost savings initiatives.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience; previous marketing experience working directly with C&G and FAFH channels is preferred
- Must possess a working knowledge of brand marketing practices and principles.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and cross-functional project management abilities.
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Dog Friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen with espresso machine
- Waterfront views
- Collaborative workspace
- Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it is high on our list too. That is why we provide competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.