- Lake Oswego, OR
- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
*temp to full time hire*
• Be a seasoned senior front end developer- capable of establishing traceability and validity in code to meet needs; bold to engage conflict and issues (development, or project-related), being able to solve the most complex development problems and design issues. Goal-oriented, methodical and detail-oriented to ensure the best possible interface a user could ask for (quality is key)
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
3. 5+ years of experience working with React or Angular.
4. Strong expertise leveraging microservices (both micro frontends and traditional microservices).
5. Strong experience developing REST APIs & Web Services
1. Full-stack development experience a big plus
2. User Experience (UX) skills and background a big plus
3. Experience and knowledge of Java/J2EE a big plus
4. Bluemix, or other cloud environment experience
1. Positive attitude, ability to make the best out a situation, regardless of the challenge or outcome.
2. All star communicator. Extrovert or an Introvert that’s willing to come out of their shell and help lead technical discussions, if needed.
3. Always seeking to improve, whether it’s training or looking at the next big technology, continuous development.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.