Are you interested in the opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the world alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry working to solve complex business challenges? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
If you want to design innovative UX solutions to challenging scientific problems in a collaborative environment, join our corporate community of 100+ UX professionals. Our Upstream UX team drives software designs used to make billion-dollar business decisions.
· Lead designs for features that help our engineers and operators make multi-million dollar decisions about production surveillance and optimization.
· Run workshops with a cross-discipline team to gather ideas and feedback early that help us satisfy both a feasible and scientifically sound solution.
· Research and document customer workflows, create journey maps, and design innovative solutions using lean methods. Iterate on the designs with the team and validate them with our in-house research team.
· Gather evidence of business value for designs and document the value for UX stakeholders. Work with the UX Lead to identify user research gaps and formulate a strategy with stakeholders and the research team.
· Engage with users (globally) to build a strategy for how to design for gaps in knowledge and understanding of technology as well as how to present uncertainty in optimization solutions.
· Collaborate with other designers to critique designs, build on standards, and contribute to the upstream technical design language.
Our company forges new paths, embraces energy efficiency, and advances technology to deliver energy to the world. Our new campus, on the north side of Houston, is nestled among 385 wooded acres and is designed for collaboration, wellness, and sustainability. Our office is LEED Gold certified with ample natural light and many amenities.