Vitamin T's client is seeking a Brand Development | Customer Engagement | Retention | Operation Management employee for a direct hire opportunity. They are the leading maker of handcrafted, custom-built furniture for the modern home and office. Through an innovative online shopping model, they are transforming the way people purchase furniture by putting the customer at the center of the design process. With hundreds of fabrics, finishes and custom dimensions to choose from, each piece of furniture is as unique as the customer creating it. Inspired by mid-century modern design, LA-based our client utilizes responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices and offers a 365-day home trial.
Our client is on a mission to reinvent the reality of shopping for home furnishings online. We are committed to developing innovative digital experiences that facilitate a 1:1 conversation with users, personalizing every interaction to support a core goal of allowing customers to express themselves through the physical spaces they occupy.
Responsible for implementing and managing strategies geared towards increasing LTV, brand and engagement metrics. Experience in predictive analytics, customer profiles, predictive analysis to maintaining loyalty programs. Must work closely cross-functionally to provide an integrated strategy across various touch points.
Your experience will include the following:
Create a strategy to elevate the brand
Big picture thinker
Strong marketing acumen
Data-driven, analyze data strategy
Collaborate with the data science team
Create and execute a loyalty membership program
Develop messaging and creating content
- Strategy: Assist in defining, executing and optimizing the CRM strategy for contact segmentation and lifecycle targets with the goal being optimizing LTV, engagement, loyalty, acquisition, retention, and personalization. Increasing LTV, brand, and engagement through measurable goals.
- Systems: Experienced implementing CRM infrastructure (systems, communications) with the intent of delivering a great relationship marketing effort.
- Journey Mapping: Work closely with cross-functional groups to develop and implement a customer experience journey.
- Segmentation: Define customer profiles using predictive analysis techniques to create a best in class customer experience across all communication touch points.
- Reporting: Monitor and analyze performance to improve conversion rates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue and ways to optimize content
- Content: Work closely with email manager towards creative development of email templates, building test plans and communicating learnings to marketing and creative teams.
- Customer-Focused Automation: Utilize existing data, market research, and business insights to drive a customer-focused automation strategy. Use segmentation, lifecycle, recency, frequency, and behavioral techniques to plan and build marketing automation campaigns and lead management solutions.
- Project Management: Manage all implementation and improvement activities. Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure mutual understanding of data needs and data-driven marketing goals.
- Digital marketing professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Email/CRM
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations, and tactics and then effectively executing
- Possess a good understanding of email marketing strategy (design, content development, reporting) and execution (implementing campaigns within a platform)
- Experience setting up campaigns in marketing automation systems
- Experience integrating with CRM platforms, and utilizing CRM platforms to database management and analysis (ex. Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience identifying and mapping data elements needed to drive personalized, relevant email experiences
- Experience integrating and extracting reporting from analytics platforms (ex. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Confident articulating recommendations based on learnings, data, and insights
Our Core Values:
- Customer Centric - You are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer.
- Transparent – You exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem-solving.
- Results Driven – You aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals.
- Constantly Evolving – You’re never satisfied and are unafraid to be a better version of yourself.
- Competitive salary
- A business that trusts and embraces tech
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- A startup with a proven business model that’s growing fast
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too!)
- $2,000 and up for two weeks of your time for self-directed professional development
** Up to 2.5% quarterly payouts on annual basis based on company profit sharing success
The client is only considering candidates currently residing in the Los Angeles area