We're looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our Marketing Operations PMO team. This position will focus on leading cross-functional Go-to Market teams that support loyalty, engagement and partnership programs. The ideal candidate to fill this role is equal parts strategic thinker, problem solver, task-master, communicator and collaborator.
Story Behind the Need – Business Group & Key Projects
• Business group
• Team culture
• Surrounding team & key projects
• Purpose of this team
• Reason for the request
• Motivators for this need • This CW will be reporting directly to the program manager of Marketing Operations and ultimately rolling up to the Creative Studios organization
• The team is looking for a senior project manager to join the team and help drive improvements on 2 initiatives
Typical Day in the Role
• Start & end dates
• Daily schedule & OT expectations
• Typical task breakdown and rhythm
• Interaction level with team
• Work environment description
• Chance for flex hours or remote
• Chance for extension later Leveraging your previous experience, you will:
• Determine project governance and decision-making structure.
• Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
• Own the project management execution of loyalty campaigns and Partnership initiatives.
• Lead the charge in project planning, development, execution and sustainment activities, to bring new customer experiences to life.
• Creating, maintaining, and executing the Project’s work breakdown structure, work products and schedule.
• Monitoring and managing and reporting on the Project teams’ day-to-day execution of the Project activities against a baseline schedule, budget and scope, and taking corrective action as required.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, to collaborate on effective business solutions that align with department/company goals.
• Be a change management champion and accelerate the speed to market of initiatives, by implementing best practices and efficiencies with a continuous improvement mindset.
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition
• What makes this role interesting
• Points about team culture
• Competitive market comparison
• Unique selling points
• Value added or experience gained • This CW will be working on 2 existing programs supporting strategic partnerships
• The team operates in select markets
• Potential for extension/ conversion
• Years of experience required
• Degrees or certifications required
• Best vs. average
• Performance indicators GENERAL NOTES
• Hiring manager will have 1 on 1’s
• The CW will occasionally join team meetings to discuss action items/ improvements
• Weekly stand-ups will depend on how the CW wants to structure that framework
• The team uses Smartsheets, Google Drive, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to drive improvements through process changes/ refinement and technology
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity
• The team needs a CW that can drive the change management; someone just providing operation support -keeping the lights on- will not be enough for this role
• The team is looking for more of a true project manager not a producer; this role is less about the creative pieces and more about finding opportunities for efficiency
• Experience working with agencies is a plus
• Must be have clear and concise communication
• Executive presence (should be able to know and speak to the essentials of communications leadership may have received on their projects)
• Must drive the change instead of just being an order taker
• Top 3 must-have hard skills
• Level of experience with each
• Stack-ranked by importance 1 Project management experience with large/ complex business change
2 Expertise in business process design.
3 Must be able to communicate clearly cross-functionally across the organization and internally with their working teams