- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Market Development Team is searching for a temporary team member to assist with a series of projects focused on helping small businesses grow and improve the ecosystem. The primary project will be focused on testing new product ideas and prototypes with small businesses.
- Program management of pilots and projects
- Co-lead testing efforts and and help identify the correct mix of small businesses for testing;
- Reach out to businesses for testing
- Create weekly reports on the progress of projects
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Help identify, communicate with, and schedule additional SMB interviews to test existing solutions for SMBs.
2. Work with Market Development lead in setting up, running, and growing strategic projects; Comprehensive market research on key markets
3. Speak weekly with Small Businesses to track the progress of the businesses and identify areas of pain/need.
1. BA/BS Degree, no specific field of study
2. 1-3 years experience in a client facing role or market research
3. Ability to empathize and communicate with Small Business Owners
4. Creative problem solving Organization + multitasking abilities
5. Ability to research issues, at times without defined directions
6. Experience either working with Small Business Owners (ideal) or working in a Small Business with a close exposure to the Business Owner
Desired/Nice to have Skills (not required):
1. Spanish or Portuguese fluency is preferred, but not required
2. Google Apps
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: