- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our client is looking for a highly creative, conceptual mid level copywriter with multi-channel marketing experience. This is an on-site 12 months assignment with benefits –Medical Dental & 401K.
If you write great headlines, can demystify complex financial topics with clear and straightforward copy, and engage and inspire users to action, show us a range of your best work. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and help shape a brand with a strong purpose.
The role requires diverse experience with print, direct, digital, and brand/voice guidelines. Areas of responsibility include creative concepts, messaging campaigns, content for digital, video, and social initiatives, and copywriting for a range of lines of business—from retail (B-to-C) to retirement plan and advisor services (B-to-B).
- Deeply understand target audience(s) hot buttons to create relevant, meaningful communications.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of creative thinkers to solve strategic challenges and execute successful communications across print and digital, plus internal projects. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
- Take the lead on key areas of business and inspire other creatives by raising the bar with top quality creative exploration and innovation.
- Ability to take diverse, often complex ideas and develop clear, concise copy that mirrors the brand voice.
- Consistently maintain on-time delivery and best practices around writing and strategy.
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple, priority assignments.
- Look for and recommend process enhancements to enable the best possible creative work within a given schedule.
- Persuasively present expert point of view on how writing/messaging can improve the customer experience and deliver results.
- Diplomatically defend your work and area of expertise, while maintaining positive relationships with partners in the organization.
- Demonstrate integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a copywriter for national/global consumer brands and campaigns in an agency or in-house creative department.
- Knowledge of investing products and services is a preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio proving conceptual and copywriting ability across multi-channels.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!