- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and company at large.
- The core focus will be on developing marketing and communications strategy based on consumer insights.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, inform the development of product level or company level narratives.
- Travel Domestic and International up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client or supplier side
- Experience on the front end of the marketing process and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience with executing full-cycle research independently from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting (qual and quant)
- Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development, and communications checks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Market Research, or a related field of study preferred