Reporting to a Sr. Manager in Creative Ideation, the Sr. Interactive Designer will lead the creative ideation for various digital projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications while mentoring and inspiring a talented pool of designers. This individual must be a talented and experienced senior-level digital designer who can bring a high level of creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications to life. Must have the ability to influence creative concepts, provide creative direction, and have a broad knowledge of digital platforms and best practices. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. Must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas. A strong portfolio of .COM, digital product, and the ability to speak to user experience is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead the design integrated digital packages, hubs, and pages
• Generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Presents design concepts, serving as subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for design reviews and approval.
• Manage, lead, mentor and inspire a pool of talented designers.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in design for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas as planned.
• Help assign work to designers based on skills and area of focus.
• Minimum 5 years of working as a designer with an additional 2 years of experience as a senior designer position at an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a Sr. Designer, with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
• Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Ability to manage, lead, mentor and inspire a talented pool of designers and writers.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Ability to influence creative concepts and provide creative direction.
• Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
• Knowledge of implementation and production.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications and content creation.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
Bachelor�s degree in Industrial/Graphic/Interactive Design, Fine arts or equivalent work experience required Minimum verifiable High School diploma or GED required