- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- $60-68/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level to senior-level User Experience Designer for a top FinTech client in Tyson's Corner. This role will be focused on the full UX Designer process, from research to iterations and pushing out a brand new product. This is truly an amazing opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company, with a great culture who has a skew of successfu financial products - you will know these products & have seen commercials for them. This team will be putting out the first new product in years!!!! Did we mention this organization prioritizes and truly values design? This role is a contract to hire opportunity.
As a UX Designer, this will be an excellent fit for you if:
- You want to work on end to end product design
- You are strong at presenting to stakeholders and leaders across an organization
- You not only have top of the line design skills, but you consider yourself a strategic influencer when it comes to pushing design decisions
- You are ready to move away from the churn and burn of putting out new products, and are ready to be apart of a product from the ground up & are in it for the long drive
UX Designer Required skills:
- Influential Design leader - you have experience putting out digital products and swaying decisions
- Confident speaking to Senior Leaders and able to break down and talk about specific designs and the "why" behind them
- Experience with higher level service design principles - can you consider the customer's journey & identify the impact this product will make for them
- UX / UI end to end experience at a broader level
- Portfolio with at least 2 case studies that show your process, decisions made, what worked and what didn't, what compromises were made along the way, and design strategy (pixel perfect design is a lower priority here).
***For quick apply, please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org***
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and design solutions to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR