The Commerce Cloud (B2C) Product Marketing team is looking for a talented, hardworking, high-integrity marketing leader with initiative, intelligence, and energy to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders—such as Product Management, Sales, Enablement, Campaigns, Content, Customers, and more—on a variety of Product Marketing projects that require both a strategic and executional mindset.
* Work with Product Management to distill key product functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
* Work with Enablement to design, support, and execute Sales trainings and tools that will help our distribution teams to generate maximum pipeline and revenue.
* Work with the industry’s best Product and Campaigns Marketing teams across Service, Marketing, Sales, and Industries to define and develop go-to-market strategies: positioning, sales plays, promotion, and more.
* Support the development of Trailblazers for Commerce—communities of B2C Commerce customers that driving transformation within their companies, industries, and for their customers.
* 3+ years experience in product marketing in a high tech company; MBA preferred, but not required
* Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
* Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
* Experience working with direct distribution (Sales) teams and channel partners
* Experience with enterprise software, ideally ecommerce and CRM applications
* Proven track record in crafting compelling messaging and positioning
* Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets