The mission of a N. America Graphic Designer is to build strategic, beautiful and branded concepts to life. Working with Senior Designers, Project Managers, and Global Partners, the Graphic Designer plays a pivotal role in executing the globally directed campaigns and one-off executions, rooted in sport. Collaboration is king, and we move quickly, so flexibility plus a keen creative sense will be the winning combination.
The Basics: Collaborative: Establish clear shared goals / Involve others in decision making / Build productive relationships. Confident: Act with integrity / Learn and grow constantly / Set high expectation. Creative: Seek the New / Enable creativity / Turn ideas into action.
• Work with the Senior Designers, Producers, and Copy team to produce impactful, innovative designs that expresses the client’s and project’s objective.
• Design assets for a wide range of marketing deliverables including in store print collateral, account specific POP displays, social media graphics, digital ecommerce, emails and corporate materials.
• Work collaboratively with multiple team members to design beautiful presentations for new business pitches and existing clients.
• Retouch and manipulate photography for use in client campaigns and social media platforms
• Incorporate feedback from internal team members and clients to ensure work is in line with brief and client expectations.
• Provide visual QC feedback to account and technology teams to ensure creative quality and consistency
• Ontime and complete is the minimum of success
• Work with Producers to generating time estimates when needed
• Communicate early if there are potential issues or barriers to the success of a project.
• Take feedback with a positive attitude and look at all feedback as a way to make the work better.
• Come to problems with a fresh perspective of “no, but”
• 3+ years direct experience with the following:
• Design for campaigns (retail, digital, and/or social)
• Design for digital and interactive experiences (sites and/or apps)
• Outstanding portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions
• In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects resulting in beautifully designed and impeccably-organized digital files
• Ability to generate basic motion assets such as animated GIFs
• Willingness to accept and act quickly on feedback
• Grace and focus under tight deadline pressure
• Laser-sharp attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Solid foundation in typography, layout, illustration, and general design
• An intimate knowledge of print and mechanical building
• Familiarity with and/or personal use of popular social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest)
• Sketching / Illustration skills a must.