Our large technology client in Spring, TX is looking for a marketing writer to create compelling stories for various audiences and collateral pieces. This person will write the key product messaging for all product launches (over 100 products/year). This talent will partner with product managers and the marketing launch team to gather information, then research and write stories for internal and external audiences. This could include messaging for datasheets, website, brochures, videos, packaging, and blog posts, in addition to helping with narratives. This person will also work closely with the legal team to push content through approval processes.
- Mid to senior level skill set with strong creative writing experience to tell a "good story" about technical products. Mostly writing and some editing involved.
- Work with new product introduction leads and creative professionals to source the information needed in order to write the messaging.
- Messaging is for external customers and internal training.
- Skills in project and time management are crucial to work against the tight deadlines.
- This writing will shape the content for new products being introduced into the market place.
- Having a background understanding technology and/or technology products would help someone excel quickly in this environment.
- Ability to research and incorporate statistics on use of products in the marketplace is ideal.