Global Entertainment and Media Client is looking for an Ad Sales Research Manager (Insights and Research) for a 1 year position in Universal City, CA.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years’ experience in TV and/or Digital media research at a media brand, publisher, agency, or supplier.
• Strategic thinker who is experienced in partnering with a fast-paced, high performing sales team.
• Candidate must have a good understanding and high interest in the media marketplace, trends and popular culture
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Focused on cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships.
• Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Act proactively to anticipate and deliver on sales requests and client needs
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to foster positive work environment and develop talent
• Solutions oriented, with the ability to identify and address challenges
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in TV and Digital measurement and analytics tools, and other syndicated research tools (Nielsen - NPower, AdIntel, Lake 5, comScore MediaMetrix and XMedia, and Adobe Analytics, GfK MRI etc.)
• Proficiency in social media measurement platforms, familiarity with ListenFirst, Nielsen Social, Shareablee, Canvs, Facebook/Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics and/or Snap Analytics a plus
• Familiarity with DOMO and Tableau tools a plus
• Capable of big data analyses, creative storytelling, data visualization, and presentation development
• Report to Director, Insights & Measurement in Los Angeles
• To develop a deep understanding of Client Brand program performance and consumer viewing behavior that illustrates the value of these ad environment to agencies and clients
• To create proof of performance presentations based on TV & Digital campaigns across Client platforms
• To partner with key stakeholders in integrated and trade marketing to identify and develop positioning around sales opportunities
• To work with Research counterparts on the Brand, Program, and Digital teams to leverage internal knowledge and insights for sales purposes
• To support the development of research-based strategies for expanding commercial innovation across all platforms
• To respond to client objectives with solutions that tap into Client’s vast resources
• To leverage the expertise of the broader Client Brand Insights & Measurement team to reposition existing media research, support sales initiatives, and inform marketers with distinctive consumer insights that lead to deeper partnerships
• To be an effective presenter and clear communicator
• To be future a forward and proactive partner with cross-functional teams to develop innovative approaches to measurement
• And most importantly, to live the values of collaboration and teamwork, operating as One Team across Client Brand Insights & Measurement