- Washington, DC/Arlington, VA - Metro accessible (ON-SITE)
- Job Terms:
- $50.00 + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Interaction Designer - Product Strategy Project
• 2+ years of design experience
• Wireframing and prototyping proficiency
• Great communication skills – be able to navigate the client, account, and technical relationship
• Knowledge of agile development life cycle, able to work closely with developers
• Flexibility and ability to pivot based on client expectations or technical limitations
• Good attitude, mindset, and team player
• Able to work independently as well as with others
You’ll be coming on towards the end of the lifecycle, be prepared to absorb a lot of information in a short amount of time while supporting the developers. This can be anything from answering questions about certain interactions to exporting styles (sketch measures is great)!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.