We are looking for somebody to who loves digital marketing and leading client experience from social to mobile to site through site reporting and analytics to drive actions in a leading platform!
This role will give you the opportunity to be responsible for supporting overall site planning & execution that appropriately supports our eCommerce business goals and strategies to ensure the best consumer experience.
*Site includes desktop, mobile web and mobile app.
In addition, you will:
• Work cross-functionally as a site liaison to effectively support and execute site content strategies to market new merchandising campaigns, promotions, Beauty Insider updates and store initiatives
• Lead the thorough QA of all campaigns and releases to ensure accurate and error-free execution
• Maintain site calendars to keep track of all placements, timing, messaging and targeting
• Support the management of the homepage planning calendar from conception to completion across all platforms
• Review all campaign creative to ensure business objectives are met
• Collaborate with Analytics to evaluate and track project performance
• Analyze competitive marketplace and follow online and industry trends
• Support Marketing Manager in special projects, ad hoc requests and initiatives.
If you have 2+ years of experience in eCommerce, site merchandising or digital marketing, I would love to hear from you!
This role will allow you to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Production, Analytics, and more teams where you will manage multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.