- Central or Eastern US
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our client, a major consulting company, is looking for a marketing freelancer to drive market positioning through collaboration and the creation of assets and opportunities to drive a global end to end conversation around their internal C-Suite challenges. The client is set up with four function groups used to help drive their consulting agenda. Currently part of their main initiative, these four function groups are made up of representative leaders and practitioners from across the consulting organization.
Each function has signature deliverables now running, including Global research pieces and major client events.
Because of the cross-company nature of these programs, there is much coordination down to industry and geo level with key stakeholder groups.
Additional support is needed to help drive the tactical intersections and processes necessary to ensure the successful delivery, and to maximize ROI for each program.
Programs where they need support include (but are not limited too):
• Global research and POV’s
• International industry-focused events
• Cross company credentials coordination
• Function social, portal and web page content shaping
• Function thought leadership/research monitoring, coordination
• Assist in ‘driving’ these key programs faster and more dynamically, to ensure maximum engagement, leverage and amplification and on time delivery
Campaign Deliverables include involvement in:
- Packaging: collateral production/sales enablement materials
- Coordination of content/ thought leadership
- Social and web page content
- Internal communications
- Marketing Manager with 10+ years’ corporate marketing experience
- Must have worked on global client facing and content-based marketing programs
- Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
- Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with leadership
- Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
- Experience of working with content/ thought leadership
- Digitally savvy - social and web page content
- Needs to be a self-starter
- A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in.
- Needs to be able to take good instruction, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions.
- They will be working to support a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital
- Strong writer with solid PPT skills
Our client, a major business and marketing consulting company partners with companies to drive innovation, helping them transform and grow their organizations.
Through their industry knowledge, tech expertise and culture of innovation, they come together with their clients to unlock value and thrive in the age of intelligence.
They believe that innovative people can find surprising solutions.
PREVIOUS CONSULTING COMPANY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE AND CANDIDATES FROM THE CENTRAL OR EASTERN US TIME ZONES WILL BE CONSIDERED.