- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Coordinator on their Multi-Cultural Beauty team. This is a long-term FT Freelance opportunity in NYC with subsidized health benefits!
- Brief and traffic creative assets for web, email and sms campaigns
- Create and test tickets for merchandising agency
- Extensive QA testing across all devices on new UX initiatives and biweekly code releases
- Investigation and resolve customer service inquiries
- Ad hoc web analysis via Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Demandware Business Manager (Sales Force Commerce Cloud) and Exact Target (Sales Force Marketing Cloud), JIRA and Confluence systems a plus
- Indirect Ecomm: Audit full portfolio (CD & SSC) across Amazon, Walmart.com, Jet.com and Ulta.com for PDP improvement opportunities (Images, SEO Copy, A+ Content, etc.)
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Promo Calendar
- Inventory Tracking: Steady State Maintenance
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.