- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Senior Web Production Specialist on a 6+ month assignment.
The successful candidate possesses the following:
- HTML Web Authoring (AEM preferred; other CMS and publishing systems OK)
- Adobe Target A/B Testing; Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics Tagging and Management are nice to haves. *Experience working in Agile/Scrum via Jira/Confluence/Rally or similar preferred
- Light Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Sketch experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a financial, corporate environment preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment needed.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Leverages all available resources and creative assets to build web experiences via relevant tools, primarily AEM. Leverages skills in design, writing, user experience, to build page components, full pages, and broader experiences.
- Works extensively with IT partners on enhancements to authoring experience, component and template development, and determining the best approaches for delivering experiences that can’t be supported with existing capabilities.
- Is the administrator of web configuration tools (e.g. target, audience mgr, AEM, etc.) that are leveraged to deliver targeted and personalized audience experiences and A/B tests.
- Provides coverage across POD’s as assigned to ensure releases and publishing are coordinated across sites, audiences/campaigns.
- Provides support to distributed authors, ensuring web experiences are built leveraging best practices and standards. (e.g. SEO, metadata, brand, tagging, etc.).
- Works with technology teams to maintain web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development.
- In partnership with cross-functional teams including UX and IT, enforces platform standards and processes. Supports day-to-day compliance with key build standards and metrics (e.g. page load and weight, metadata, URL best practices and redirects, etc.)
- Collaborates extensively x-functionally to support the continuous improvement and optimization of channel processes.
- Collaborates with others and assists in completing work assignments, as needed.
- Performs quality checks and verifies the accuracy of work
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions on complex and broad matters.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively plan and manage the work of diverse, multiple teams.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe creative tools, analytics and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area
Fully on-site - DTLA/Bunker Hill
- Updated Resume
- Digital Samples