- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
• Develop digital customer experience solutions
• Help produce requirements and potential solutions that simplify decision-making and reduce customer pain-points while telling a story and meeting business goals.
• Create rough wireframes, navigation models, and content components that can be prototyped to illustrate customer and business value.
• Assist with all aspects of the digital customer experience: planning, briefing, QA/review, and roll-out.
• Consider all screen sizes and devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) including trends and use cases across the customer journey.
• Collaborate with cross-functional interdisciplinary project teams across organizations.
• UX research, prototyping, and design
• Ability to QA multi-platform design work
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Excel
• eCommerce experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail is critical
• Bachelor's degree, with multidisciplinary backgrounds such as UX/interaction design, psychology, computer science, information sciences, human/computer interface design or commerce/business.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)