Aquent's Fortune 500 business and financial software client, located in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a UI/Visual Designer for 6 months.
- Solve customer problems by synthesizing behavioral information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are.
- Execute design layout, typography, iconography, color theory, and composition to design products and services with artistry, creativity, and mastery.
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research.
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines.
- Visual design for web and mobile.
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately.
- Deliver compelling XD visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Submit a dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process.
- 5+ years of experience in visual design, prototyping, or related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Experience with testing design concepts and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision.
- Motion/animation skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred