Aquent's Client apparel design team is looking for an experienced textile print/CAD/graphic designer to create compelling prints and graphics for numerous brands within their private brand portfolio.
We are looking for a driven and talented textile print/graphic designer with varied category experience to join our team. This individual should be strong in both mens and womens categories and comfortable with both taking specific direction as well as expanding upon ideas with minimal direction. In addition to strong design skills, the candidate must have strong production and vendor communication experience, organizational skills, experience working on a design team in a multi-brand environment, acute attention to detail, and be able to work quickly and efficiently.
· Create original on-brand prints and graphics for multiple brands, genders, and categories.
· Partner closely with design and brand leads to identify artwork needs each season by brand and plan for execution.
· Work with purchased artwork, creating repeats, updating and creating colorways
· Create and maintain best practices and guidelines to ensure efficiency and minimize production efforts
· Create and maintain digital artwork library
· Maintain multiple brands, artwork needs, and brand partners each season.
· Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
· Adhere closely to seasonal pipeline, milestone meetings, and deliverables
· Research seasonal trends, competitors, and techniques
· Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
· 10+ years of industry experience in textile print and graphic design.
· Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
· Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
· Extensive knowledge of textile design and apparel print/graphic production.
· Ability to drive the brand print/graphic direction while adhering to each brand’s unique DNA and customer
· High proficiency and efficiency in artwork creation
· Organized, self-motivated, creative, excellent communication, detail-oriented
· Experience in mens and womens apparel. Kids experience as well is a plus.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills