- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Execute Strategic Programs:
- Help execute special internal projects through various stages.
- Guide one-off programs to completion with rigor and be a vocal champion of our POR (plan of record).
- Navigate through cross-functional team needs and proactively identify how to unblock critical paths.
- Assess key performance indicators at each stage of the program and provide valuable feedback on how to improve cross-functional proposals.
- Develop Scalable Launch Processes:
- Create product launch frameworks that keep scalability and future planning at the forefront of decisions.
- Define detailed processes that allow for more product launches and expansions without more manual updates and check-ins.
- Communicate Effectively:
- Play a key role in communication excellence across all launch initiatives and build a reporting cadence that reaches the entire global organization.
- Distill critical information from detail-oriented meetings and share pertinent information as a trusted source of truth.
- Improve Operational and Organizational Effectiveness:
- Design and recommend key internal operational structures and processes to ensure central teams work efficiently with cross-functional / global teams.
- Launch the Product Roadmap:
- Work closely with Launch Program Managers to develop end-to-end launch schedules, track key milestones, and create contingency plans for high-risk deliverables.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Technical Program Management, Marketing, Hardware Partnerships, Compliance, Legal, Retail Execution, Support, Store Operations and many other teams
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Hands-on program/project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects in a diverse environment
- Organized self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact cross-functionally across various levels of management and leadership
- Adept at navigating ambiguity and creating scalable structure/processes
- Creative, problem-solver, results-driven, collaborative, able to pivot quickly from high-level thinking to detailed execution
- High-tech industry experience (consumer electronics a plus) or a strong product aptitude / interest in keeping up with the latest relevant technology
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: