- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
The creator communications coordinator will play a key role in the Creator Marketing team. The primary area of responsibility will be managing processes to deliver high-impact communications to our global Creator community. This will include coordinating communications across multiple teams, assisting with copy development, publishing, and localization.
We’re looking for someone with strong project management / communication skills and experience who can work seamlessly with the rest of the marketing team and key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. PR, Product, etc) across multiple continents. This person will execute creative solutions to achieve goals and contribute to internal team initiatives to improve processes.
- Develop a scaled communications calendar to ensure coordination across multiple teams
- Assist with copy development, video production, and publishing and localization
- Manage internal and external briefs
- Develop best practices, champion innovation, and transform hard-to-communicate points into actionable solutions
- Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing, or business
- 2 years of relevant job experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Someone who has strong writing skills and has experience with writing content is HIGHLY preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, and ability to work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, strength in working under tight timelines, and an easy-going attitude in high-stress environments
- Experience in advertising and/or marketing is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic measurement tools (Eg. Google Analytics) is welcome
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: