Responsible for executing Digital Commerce merchandising and/or merchandising operations strategies pertaining to one or more of the following: assortment strategy, supplier management, visual digital merchandising, digital merchandising process design, digital merchandising analytics, category-led marketing strategies, and merchandising operations, or other projects as needed.
- Collaborates with other Retail Products departments to execute digital merchandising strategies that are aligned with Company goals and are focused on delivering digitally-enabled retail experience to the customer in store or online.
- Helps to ensure execution of digital merchandising programs that align to financial goals and enhance customer experience
- Supports accuracy of site content and product information
- Collaborates and communicates with other areas of Retail Products, vendors, suppliers, contractors, and internal, cross-functional project teams.
- Works with analytical tools to deliver data analysis to develop, enhance and maintain digital merchandising programs to the stores.
- Contributes to, participates in, and supports continuous improvements and advancement efforts for digital merchandising programs.
- Develops an understanding of the systems, tools and processes used in the Merchandising organization to assist in the development and execution of digital merchandising programs.
- Develops an understanding of KPIs and targeted merchandising strategies that drive store results to ensure integrated product coordination within the store and online experience
- Participates in the development of new merchandising programs and enhances current merchandising programs to meet performance objectives.
- Monitors category trends and insights; develops/implements solutions to improve merchandising strategies
- Runs ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma/GED and at least 3 years experience in one of the following areas: retail, procurement/purchasing, merchandising, vendor relations, pharmacy operations, or retail marketing.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Bachelors degree in economics, supply chain, finance, marketing, or business.
- Experience working in the digital space.
- Experience working with P&L concepts – revenue, cogs, gross profit margin, operating expenses and income.
• Assist in creating the business printing promotional strategy
• Collaborates with internal marketing and merchandising teams ensure the accuracy of various offers to support the business printing program, including but not limited to landing pages, online affiliates, search engine marketing, mobile offers, Catalina offers and emails.
• Review all marketing assets and creative briefs and verifies the accuracy of offer details and the marketing language.
• Maintain accurate post offer redemption data and summarize/report on the data when requested.