- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
The Corporate Communications contractor will handle employee communications work in support of the strategic internal communications plans. This will include day-to-day logistics management, liaison with key business stakeholders and writing assignments as outlined below. Ad hoc support for external communications may also be required.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
• Identify and write/ compelling stories to help educate and inspire employees, and enhance our clients culture.
• Deploy best practice in story creation to tell their leadership story and highlight successes (including LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
• Work with the employee comms team to coordinate distribution of executive messaging to enhance the culture, and help educate employees on developments, news, and priorities.
• Coordinate all employee communications logistics, including webcast invitations, calendar invites and post-event surveys.
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• A diverse range of professional experience, including minimum of 5-7 years of internal communications, PR agency or corporate communications experience or related field; significant digital storytelling experience strongly preferred.
• Strong experience working with all levels of management, including senior executives
• Ability to understand why technology matters for customers and tell that story.
• Ability to plan and execute complex projects both autonomously and collaboratively.
• Significant project and program management experience
• Highly creative with superior verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong Powerpoint and presentation skills.