- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking an Innovation Coordinator to join their Creative Studio Innovation Team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The Creative Studio Innovation team focuses on the creation and scaling of static and video assets that are used within the streaming experience and helps members discover content to watch.
Reporting to the Creative Studio Innovation Program Manager, the Innovation Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, gathering assets instrumental to creative objectives, monitoring/documenting feedback streams throughout the creative process, QCing assets against input from Globalization teams, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
- Support the Creative Studio Innovation Program Manager and Creatives for creative needs from concept to production, for Product A/B test content on-service
- Track content creation and timelines.
- Provide progress updates for assets in production.
- Maintaining documentation of the creative process.
- Coordinate creative kickoffs for upcoming work.
- Create SOWs and work with Finance for PO creation.
- Assist with asset management and servicing of material both internally and externally as needed
- Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
- Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
- Assist in gathering feedback from cross functional partners and providing consolidated notes to Creatives and/or back out to freelance resources.
- Setting up agencies / freelancers with context and access to briefs, curated assets and access to internal asset delivery systems.
- 3+ years in a Creative Studio Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role
- Experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Sharp eye for quality checking
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
- Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
- Knowledge of Airtable a plus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles